▪AWS constantly guarantee the accuracy of the displayed items and informs the operator in case of malfunction.
▪The user can continue editing or intervene on the basis of the error message is displayed and restore the proper functioning of the system.
▪Suitable for various machine tools, such as cutting, measuring, polishing, calendering, or grinding.
▪Can be used as for working with wood, metal, marble, rubber, textiles and automation in various fields.
▪Absolute (SSI protocol) or incremental encoder inputs. Absolute signals RS422: Clock In, Clock, Data +, Data-.
▪Up to 8 digit display, including comma and minus sign.
▪Internal rewritable memory.
▪Resolutions up to 0.5 microns.
▪Correction factor, angle measurement, programmable relay outputs and many other functions are available.
▪Serial output RS-232, for the transfer of positions.
▪Possibility with mounting plate.
- MIDPOINT CALCULATION
- LOAD POSITION PRESET
- SETTING SSI PARAMETERS
- POSITION RESET/PRESET
- MEMORY CLEARING
- ABSOLUTE/INCREMENTAL COUNTING
- LINEAR CORRECTION
- VARIABLE RESOLUTION
- ANGULAR READING
- RADIUS/DIAMETER CONVERSION
- SEXAGESIMAL DEGREES READING
- MM/INCH CONVERSION
- RELAY OUTPUTS ACTIVATION (opt.)
- SCALE ZERO REFERENCE (REF)
- SETTING TIMED RELAY OUTPUTS (opt.)
- DISABLING SCALE ZERO REFERENCE
- SETTING INTERVENTION POSITIONS (opt.)
- COUNTING MODE (x1, x2, x4)
- RS-232 SERIAL OUTPUT (opt.)
- INVERSION OF COUNTING DIRECTION
- ENABLING THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION OF POSITIONS