▪A-axis digital display with 6 ½ digit LCD and negative sign.
▪Metal sensor body in smaller dimensions.
▪Fixing the magnetic sensor by existing M3 or M4 threaded holes.
▪Power supply via battery or AC power.
▪Flexible cable max. Length 4 m.
▪Low balance tolerances.
▪Available in two different versions:
▪- VISION 110S: sensor body and front suitable for standard drilling template (92 × 44 mm).
▪- VISION 110L: sensor body with standard dimensions and larger front, for mounting on panel with drilling template 92 × 66 mm, or adjustable for standard drilling template (92 × 44 mm).
▪Use with magnetic tape MP 100 or MP 200th
- Reversal of counting direction
- device diagnostics
- linear correction
- Axis resolution selection
- Absolute / incremental measurement
- Reset / preset to a INCR./ABS. position
- Setting display Standby time
- Setting up a INCR./ABS. “REF” position
- Parameters access: password protection
- Setting auto-off time
- Release calculation Factor